Federal Manufacturing

Located in the Ridgeview Business Park, Federal Manufacturing is a 78,000 SF bottling equipment manufacturing facility with two crane bays, a polishing and fabrication shop, and 12,000 SF of office area.

Location: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Architect: Eppstein Uhen Architects
Duration: 7 months
Scope: 90,000 Square Feet

From a Federal Mfg. Press Release:

“For the past 65 years, Federal has been designing and manufacturing liquid filling and capping machines for the dairy, juice, specialty drink, chemical, coatings, and pharmaceutical industries from their offices in Milwaukee. The company is the largest supplier of dairy filling equipment in the U.S. and one of the largest in the world.”

“It is bittersweet to be leaving our facility here in the Walker’s Point neighborhood,” said Frank Johanek, Vice President and General Manager, Federal Mfg. “We simply need more space to accommodate national and international sales growth – a state-of-the-art space that supports 21st century manufacturing technology and practices. We’re pleased that we’re staying close to the area and community where it all started for us.”

“Due to expanding sales and the need for additional manufacturing and office space, Federal Mfg.’s parent company Pro Mach, is making the investment in the new facility for Federal. A groundbreaking ceremony (photos below) took place for the 78,000-square-foot building on Tuesday, November 12 at the RidgeView Corporate Park, Pewaukee, Wisconsin. The building will be completed during the summer of 2014.”

“Roughly 85 percent of the building will be utilized for manufacturing with the remaining 15 percent designated as office space. Construction and design services are being provided by Berghammer Construction and Eppstein Uhen Architects, respectively. Interstate Partners LLC, Waukesha, Wisconsin, and Zilber Property Group, Milwaukee, are the site developers.”