Campus re-positioning project including the demolition of 225,000 SF of existing buildings, and new construction of four buildings totaling 125,000 SF.
- Village Square: Administration Wing, Main Kitchen, PT/OT, Beauty Salon, Chapel, Café, Clinic, Rehab with 20-beds including dining & living areas.
- CBRF Building: 32-beds with dining/living areas, dedicated 16-bed dementia wing.
- Skilled Nursing Facility: 64-beds with dining/living areas, dedicated 16-bed dementia wing with courtyard.
- Assisted Living Apartments: 16 one bedroom apartments.
- Connectors: Linking all households with Village Square.
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Architect: Eppstein Uhen Architects
Duration: 33 months
Scope: 125,500 Square Feet